IT Sourcing & Operating Model Director - Consulting - GOV & Healthcare
Who we are looking for
PwC’s focus is to help clients with complex business transformation. There is a recognition that most if not all of these transformations are underpinned by complex technology change. PwC is now looking to significantly grow its Public Sector Technology footprint and within this its capability in this area. The Director will be instrumental in selling and delivering client work and will provide a critical role to these growth plans.
PwC currently provides transformation services to a variety of clients across a number of sectors. Demand for these services is growing as organisations look to transform their businesses, and align their future ICT capabilities to the changing needs. The role will involve generating, winning and delivering opportunities across a range of technology enabled transformation programmes. This may include programmes involving IT operating model design and implementation, IT function transformation, and technology sourcing and delivery, all with clients in the public sector. Being able to demonstrate previous experience of delivering these types of engagements in the private and financial services sectors is also welcome.
PwC’s specialists are trusted individuals that leverage the firm’s brand values and positioning as the leading advisory firm and the successful candidate will be one who can skilfully bridge the worlds of business and technology and build sustainable relationships with clients based on the quality of their work.
About the role
The role is for Director level. As such the person will have business development and engagement delivery targets. The role reports to a Partner and will provide the individual with significant development opportunities that arise through working in a high growth area in an expanding team.
- Candidates must
- Possess a track record of initiating, developing and closing technology enabled transformation sales opportunities within the UK public sector
- Have experience of engaging at senior levels of clients (CIO and IT director level) and shaping consulting opportunities
- Understand the key technology trends that exist in the public sector, how these are changing and how these support wider business transformation
- Have a sound appreciation of the IT market, the key players and what they offer in this sector
- Have experience in areas (such as) IT strategy development, transformational business case development, Business and IT operating model design and implementation, IT function transformation, IT service management design and implementation, IT sourcing and complex procurement (insourcing and outsourcing) programmes, complex IT programme deliver
- Desirable Experience and Skills
- Experience of leading the delivery of complex change/technology programmes
- Formal qualifications such as ITIL, TOGAF and/or CIPS would be of benefit
Belfast, Leeds, London, Manchester