Corporate Finance - Industrial Products - Manager
About the team
We are a successful, growing advisory team, working across the various sectors including Industrial Products.
About the role
We work on a wide range of transactions, including inter alia sell-sides, buy-sides and strategic reviews. Working as a Manager within the team will involve:
- Execution of buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Building client relationships and participating in key proposals and presentations for new business
- Acting as the key point of contact for clients
- Overseeing the work of transaction teams and coaching junior staff
Essential skills and experience
- An honours degree (or equivalent)
- Relevant corporate finance or advisory experience
- Strong technical background, including valuation and process management skills
- Experience in client delivery is essential
- An interest in working on projects with lean teams
- Strong financial and analytical skills combined with a good understanding of business and finance
- Excellent commercial awareness; able to identify client requirements, business issues to improve client service
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Capable of delivering high quality formal reports
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Who we’re looking for
PwC Corporate Finance is looking for an ambitious Manager to join its successful Industrial Products (IP) M&A team.
Candidates may be currently working in other sectors, but should have an excellence in transaction execution. One of the primary opportunities of this role will be to make a tangible and meaningful contribution to directly growing the business - as such the ideal candidate will have the ambition and determination to not only be part of building a thriving business but also a successful career with PwC.
IP is a priority sector for PwC Corporate Finance in the UK and we are looking to accelerate its growth. In joining our team you will play an integral part in supporting our growth plans.