Consulting - Tech - Oracle FCCS Manager
Who we are looking for
The PwC Consulting Practice (Technology/Oracle Competency) is looking to recruit individuals with a proven track record in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS), specifically functional and technical skills at the Manager level (5 years relevant experience).
As a Manager within our Oracle Technology Competency you’ll work with the latest technologies and big-name companies on projects that are driving the future of those organisations. Here, you will be helping to transform business – and that could mean being involved in any or every part of the process.
You could be brainstorming with the client at the outset of a project, so that you learn how their business works before devising the right strategy. Equally you could be involved in designing, testing or launching the technology that will make the difference.
There’s no limit to what you can get involved with as part of our Oracle Technology Competency – or where you could be doing it. You’ll need to be fully mobile as you’ll work on client projects that could be anywhere in the country – or even the world. Ultimately, an open mind to take advantage of all of the opportunities on offer is essential.
About the role
As part of PwC’s Technology Consulting practice, we have the privilege of acting as trusted advisors to a diverse and expansive client base, spanning multiple geographies and industries. This means that we have a real opportunity to enhance and refine our clients’ businesses through the use of ever evolving technology. Of course, this will only be possible if we have the right people, with the right skills and the ability to push the boundaries of how new technologies can support future business models. That’s where you come in.
You will be working with thought leaders combining deep industry expertise with a passion for Oracle, finance and technology. As a Manager, you will blend functional accounting skills with creativity and to develop ideas into solutions. Through our industry leading methodologies you will work closely with our clients to transform their business.
In particular, you will be expected to be responsible for:
- Delivering Consolidation and Integrated Reporting aspects of a Finance Transformation / EPM change project as a key PwC member of mixed PwC / client teams
- Accountability for the sustainability of project benefits;
- Identifying further service opportunities, while client side
- Contributing to our continued thought leadership to ensure that appropriate solutions are developed for clients
- Supporting on business development activities, leveraging our strong existing client relationships, multi-disciplined colleagues and intellectual collateral to develop appropriate solutions to assist clients;
- Building and maintaining deep and long lasting relationships with all levels of stakeholders
- Being part of the Oracle Technology competency helping to develop our methods and knowledge across our broad Oracle capability
- Developing the careers of the teams working with and reporting to you
Essential skills: ·
Whether you engage with our clients as a leader, advisor, reviewer or resource on an Oracle EPM project, you will strive to deliver quality, value and satisfaction to our clients.
•Opportunity for working from home? (Limited)
•Amount of time client based (At least 80%)
•Opportunity for job sharing? (No)
•Need to travel/overnight stays away from home (Yes)
•Opportunity for flexible working (hours)? (Yes)
•Amount of time PwC office based (20%)
We require experienced and credible individuals with the following:
- Proven, demonstrable HFM and/or FCCS implementation experience, preferably at large, complex multinationals, and are considered an expert and leader in your field;
- the ability to translate complex Accounting processes into EPM systems and articulate leading practice;
- demonstrated a track record of working across the full implementation lifestyle, have some lead experience and can articulate overcoming various challenges in one or more of the following areas: Financial Consolidation, Tax Provisioning, Regulatory reporting or Management reporting;
- demonstrated ability to advise clients on alternative solutions and risks with experience of presenting and influencing;
- the desire to contribute to our continual thought leadership as well as team enhancement and growth strategy;
- a confident approach, self motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
- education to Degree level as minimum
Desirable skills: ·
- preference will be given to candidates with well demonstrated external consulting experience
- experience of working with other Oracle EPM Cloud products such as EPBCS, PBCS, TRCS, EPBCS and Essbase Cloud
- a Professional Accounting designation (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent)