Consulting - Tech - Oracle FCCS Senior Manager
Who we are looking for
PwC Technology Consulting’s Oracle Centre of Excellence (OCoE) is recruiting individuals at Senior Manager level with a proven track record in Oracle Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) or Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS) delivery, and has substantial experience in accounting and related processes.
As a Senior Manager within our Consulting OCoE, you’ll work with the latest technologies and big-name companies on projects that are driving the future of those organisations. Here, you will be helping to transform business – and that could mean being involved in any or every part of the process.
Our Senior Managers are expected to primarily work on client engagements, taking lead roles on Finance change initiatives (delivery); you will also spend time developing solution propositions and responses to new opportunities (business development).
There’s no limit to what you can get involved with as part of our Consulting OCoE – or where you could be doing it. You’ll need to be fully mobile as you’ll work on client projects that could be anywhere in the country – or even the world. Ultimately, an open mind to take advantage of all of the opportunities on offer is essential.
About the role
As part of PwC’s Technology Consulting practice, we have the privilege of acting as trusted advisors to a diverse and expansive client base, spanning multiple geographies and industries. This means that we have a real opportunity to enhance and refine our clients’ businesses through the use of ever evolving technology. Of course, this will only be possible if we have the right people, with the right skills and the ability to push the boundaries of how new technologies can support future business models. That’s where you come in.
You will be working with thought leaders combining deep industry expertise with a passion for Oracle, finance and technology. As a Senior Manager, you will blend functional accounting skills with creativity and leadership to develop ideas into solutions. Through our industry leading methodologies you will work closely with our clients to transform their business.
In particular, you will be expected to be responsible for:
- Leading Consolidation and Integrated Reporting aspects of a Finance Transformation / EPM change project as a key PwC member of mixed PwC / client teams
- Accountability for the sustainability of project benefits
- Identifying further service opportunities, while client side
- Providing Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in Accounting processes and concepts
- Contributing to our continued thought leadership to ensure that appropriate solutions are developed for clients
- Supporting on business development activities, leveraging our strong existing client relationships, multi-disciplined colleagues and intellectual collateral to develop appropriate solutions to assist clients
- Building and maintaining deep and long lasting relationships with senior stakeholders
- Being part of the Oracle Technology competency helping to develop our methods and knowledge across our broad Oracle capability
- Developing the careers of the teams working with and reporting to you
Whether you engage with our clients as a leader, advisor, reviewer or resource on an Oracle EPM project, you will strive to deliver quality, value and satisfaction to our clients.
We require experienced and credible individuals with the following:
- Substantial experience leading HFM and/or FCCS implementations, preferably at large, complex multinationals, and are considered an expert and leader in your field;
- the ability to translate complex Accounting processes into EPM systems and articulate leading practice;
- demonstrated a track record of leading successful teams across the full implementation lifecycle and can articulate overcoming various challenges in one or more of the following areas: Financial Consolidation, Tax Provisioning, Regulatory reporting or Management reporting;
- demonstrated ability to advise senior management on alternative solutions and risks with experience of presenting and influencing at a senior level;
- the desire to contribute to our continual thought leadership as well as team enhancement and growth strategy;
- the desire and capability to provide business and technical mentorship to members of a project team;
- a confident approach, self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written);
- education to Degree level as minimum and Professional Accounting designation (ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent).
- preference will be given to candidates with well demonstrated external consulting experience
- experience of working with other Oracle EPM Cloud products such as EPBCS, PBCS, TRCS, and Essbase Cloud
Belfast, Leeds, London, Manchester