Consulting - Technology - Oracle O2C (Cloud / EBusiness Suite)
Who we are looking for
PwC Technology Consulting’s Oracle Centre of Excellence (OCoE) is recruiting individuals with a proven track record in Oracle EBusiness Suite and/or Fusion Applications, specifically technical skills at the Manager level (minimum of 5 years relevant experience).
As a consultant within our Consulting OCoE you’ll work with the latest technologies and big-name companies on projects that are driving the future of those organisations. Here, you will be helping to transform business – and that could mean being involved in any or every part of the process.
You could be brainstorming with the client at the outset of a project, so that you learn how their business works before devising the right strategy. Equally you could be involved in designing, testing or launching the technology that will make the difference.
There’s no limit to what you can get involved with as part of our Consulting OCoE – or where you could be doing it. You’ll need to be fully mobile as you’ll work on client projects that could be anywhere in the country – or even the world. Ultimately, an open mind to take advantage of all of the opportunities on offer is essential.
About the role
As part of PwC’s Technology Consulting practice, we have the privilege of acting as trusted advisors to a diverse and expansive client base, spanning multiple geographies and industries. This means that we have a real opportunity to enhance and refine our clients’ businesses through the use of ever evolving technology. Of course, this will only be possible if we have the right people, with the right skills and the ability to push the boundaries of how new technologies can support future business models. That’s where you come in.
You will be working with thought leaders combining deep industry expertise with a passion for Oracle and technology. Our team is made up of experts like you, focussed on Oracle technologies. As a consultant, you will blend technical skills with creativity to develop ideas into solutions. Through our industry leading methodologies you will work closely with our clients to transform their business.
As you grow as a consultant in PwC you will be expected to perform additional responsibilities such as; supporting proposals, business case development, requirements gathering, workshop delivery, business process design, functional and technical design, vendor selection, systems build, test and deploy, stakeholder management, change management, people/line management.
Whether you engage with our clients as an advisor, reviewer or resource on an Oracle project, you will strive to deliver quality, value and satisfaction to our clients.
The following skills are required for this role:
- Essential skills:
- A minimum of 5 years O2C Functional experience on Oracle Cloud and/or EBusiness Suite R12
- Full lifecycle experience of a minimum of 1 ERP Financials/O2C implementation (either on Oracle Cloud or EBusiness Suite R12)
- Experience in the majority of the following O2C modules/skill areas:
- ERP Financials Cloud
- Oracle Receivables
- Oracle Advanced Collections
- Oracle Collections
- Oracle Cash Management
- Trading Community Architecture
- eBusiness Tax
- Demonstrable O2C experience in several of the following activities:
- Requirements gathering
- Fit/gap analysis
- Solution design
- Functional configuration
- Conference Room Pilots / Prototype demonstrations
- Support of Oracle O2C Solutions
- Professional skills:
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, with potentially multiple assignments
- Commitment to personal development in relevant skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong written, oral and presentation skills
- Strong Client relationship skills
Desirable skills or qualifications:
- Broad functional skills across the Oracle ERP Modules
- Oracle Revenue Management and Billing (RMB)
- Oracle Customer Care and Billing (CC&B)
- Order Management
- Advanced Pricing
- Oracle CPQ
- Bank Reconciliation Tools (e.g. Blackline)
- Oracle Specialism or Certification
- Broad cross-industry experience
Belfast, Leeds, London, Manchester