Reward Analyst / Manager - London
Who we are
PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP is one of the world’s leading Professional Services organisations who advise some of the most successful organisations, entrepreneurs and private businesses on a range of services including Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Acquisitions.
To support our team of over 20,000 people within the UK we have a strong Reward team who provide advice and guidance to our staff across all aspects of Reward throughout the year.
Who we're looking for
The Reward Manager / Analyst is a key role within our internal reward team. The internal reward team provides reward support and advice to the UK firm on internal reward policy and operations.
The internal reward team is part of the firm’s HC community and consists of a group of 12 including analysts, managers and senior managers reporting to the Reward Leader. We are now looking for an experienced Reward Analyst or Manager to join the team.
This will include reward input into the delivery of the annual salary review process and reward advice throughout the year. There are also likely to be opportunities to get involved in other reward related projects and activities.
We are looking for someone with strong previous experience from either a consultancy or corporate environment. You will need to demonstrate strong analytical and commercial skills as detailed below.
We are looking for an experienced Reward Manager who has salary review implementation experience.
About the role
The role will involve working with and supporting senior managers in the team. It will focus primarily on the Tax lines of service particularly around the operational delivery of the annual salary review process. The majority of the work in this role is analytical and data orientated, but will also require strong relationship building skills and some stakeholder management. The work will include reward market benchmarking, internal modelling using employee and market data, reporting and data representation primarily through using excel.
There may be opportunities to work with other lines of service and outside of the salary review period; there may also be opportunities to get involved in other reward related projects.
This is a business orientated role and would suit an individual who is enthusiastic and keen to practice their reward and analytical skills in an operational environment.
It is preferable to have had previous reward and/or HR experience and an ability to demonstrate strong analytical and modelling skills is essential. The role may also suit an individual from a professional services firm in a client facing role looking to move into an in-house operational role.
Reward or financial experience to include:
- Previous analytical experience in a professional environment.
- Previous reward knowledge. For example, knowledge and experience of working with market surveys and benchmarking activity.
- Proven competent/advanced Excel spreadsheet skills. Needs to be able and enjoy working with and manipulating large volumes of data. Ability to work with formulas, v-lookups, and graphs essential.
- Experience of using HR databases to obtain management information reports, preferable.
- Ability to take personal responsibility to consistently focus on quality work, in an environment where accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- A logical thinker, proactive in coming up with recommendations and own point of view.
- Ability to research various sources of information, summarise and communicate back.
- Able to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Able to clearly convey information using strong communication skills, appropriate for the target audience.
- A team player who is able to quickly build mutually respectful and trusting relationships with others.
Flexible working? Yes
Home working? Occasionally
Office based? Yes, majority of the time in London