Corporate Tax Compliance, Associate, Manchester
About the team
Compliance Services currently employs approximately 350 people across the UK in a number of different areas, Corporate Tax, Global Mobility, Private Client and Accounting Services.
There is opportunity to progress to senior associate grades, based on overall performance of the duties above together with studying for one of the relevant qualifications (see below).
About the roleYour responsibilities will include a wide range of tasks, some of which are detailed below::
- Produce and send data requests to clients and taxpayers.
- Handle client queries in relation to data requests and escalate them to the Data Technician as necessary.
- Collect, validate, process and transform client tax data received
- Preparation and completion of a wide range of corporation tax computations
- Tax accounting
- Technical research
- Dealing directly with clients and attending meetings, where required.
- Establishing and developing third party relationships e.g. HMRC, other related stakeholders
- Drafting correspondence for client related work
- Opportunities to work in other areas of Compliance Services such as Private Client Compliance.
Essential skills and experience
The candidate must have ATT, CFAB or similar qualification. There will be an opportunity to study further relevant qualifications.
The candidate should have relevant work experience from a similar professional environment.
Who we’re looking for
CS provides a range of compliance services including preparing accounts and tax returns, to enable clients to meet their statutory obligations. You will join a team of experts who specialise in Corporate Tax Compliance.The team provide clients with advice on various Compliance issues including paying and minimising their tax liabilities. Your role will be to provide them with support and assistance in a demanding yet rewarding environment.