Recruitment Manager - Assurance - Perm - London
Who we are looking for
Due to our continued business growth, our networks and relationships are constantly evolving. To provide support, we're looking for an in-house Recruitment Manager to manage recruitment activity in our Assurance Line of Service. Reporting to the Experienced Hire Assurance lead, you will lead all recruitment activity in various business units and you will play an important role in helping us to transform how we deliver recruitment. You’ll have opportunities to share new ideas, work collaboratively and ensure we recruit the best possible talent into PwC
PwC is all about people. Our team is at the forefront of our model evolution. Now is an exciting time to join and help us to think about the best ways to stay ahead of the game. We’re developing technologies and improving our processes to ensure a streamlined recruitment experience for both our candidates and our business.
This position will be based in London with some travel to other PwC offices in the regions.
About the role
You'll have the opportunity to:
- Build valued relationships with Partners, HR Business Leaders and Hiring Managers, to deliver their recruitment needs.
- Manage the end to end recruitment process
- Taking a business partner advisor approach with Hiring Managers and other Recruiters who support the delivery of recruitment in your region.
- Working with our sourcing and recruitment media teams with a focus on actively attracting and sourcing the best talent via multiple direct channels.
- Input into improving and simplifying the candidate and client experience.
- Use MI to inform your own thinking and help influence the business in their thinking about recruitment.
- Be involved in on-going recruitment and or wider HC (Human Capital) projects.
- Influence and engage stakeholder to ensure that candidates have the best possible interview and recruitment experience.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Managing the delivery of recruitment services ideally from an in-house environment or an RPO or recruitment agency
- Working in a fast paced, shared services matrix environment.
- Direct sourcing tools (such as LinkedIn, talent pooling, Executive Search and working with relevant job boards)
- Managing multiple campaigns at any one time.
- Innovating recruitment solutions and best practice.
- Coaching less experienced staff.