IFS - Global - Google Service Administrator - Senior Associate
PwC is a network of firms committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. We help resolve complex issues for our clients and identify opportunities.
At PwC, we develop leaders at all levels. The distinctive leadership framework we call the PwC Professional (http://pwc.to/pwcpro) provides our people with a road map to grow their skills and build their careers. Our approach to ongoing development shapes employees into leaders, no matter the role or job title.
Are you ready to build a career in a rapidly changing world? Developing as a PwC Professional means that you will be ready - to create and capture opportunities to advance your career and fulfill your potential. To learn more, visit us at www.pwc.com/careers.
It takes talented people to support the US firm of the largest professional services organization in the world. Not all of us work directly with external clients. Some of our best people choose to apply their talents inside PwC.
As part of Internal Firm Services, you're serving an organization on par with many of our external clients. Our Internal Firm Services team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Internal Firm Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
PWC IT is responsible for the success of our central technology efforts in our federated business model.
The Google G Suite Super Administrator Team is responsible for supporting the Google G Suite cloud service, with strategic planning, controlling, maintenance and monitoring of the services across PwC globally and is coordinated with other G Suite administrators. This team ensures overall process efficiency, quality and service levels are maintained at an optimal level, in a cost effective manner.
- Technologies used by PwC to implement and operate advanced cloud hosted collaboration services, and specifically Google G Suite;
- Operating global, highly available SaaS services;
- ITSM systems;
- User provisioning models, tools and directory services
- Analytical skills for developing solutions.
- Operating and administering Google G Suite and related services;
- Super administrator of a global Google G Suite service that respects all legal and security requirements;
- Implementing Google services in new communities that align with the service delivered to other member firms;
- Working collaboratively with service managers, the implementation teams, other technical team members and suppliers who support the service;
- Exercising due diligence when assessing operational risks and proposing technical solutions that will meet service manager expectations;
- Developing and maintaining technical and administrative processes, including supporting operations documentation;
- Developing and maintaining a current understanding of the technical architecture and designs associated with the firm’s cloud collaboration services and all relevant enabling technologies;
- Working with IBM Notes and Domino.