Technology Audit Senior Manager - Technology Risk
About the role
You’ll lead on the end-to-end delivery of Technology Audit (‘Tech Audit’) engagements for a range of our FTSE 100 clients, primarily in an Internal Audit capacity. An experienced technology risk specialist, you’ll lead teams, build relationships with senior internal stakeholders and manage and develop relationships with existing and prospective clients.
About the team
You’ll be an integral member of PwC’s Risk Assurance practice. We help clients to identify, measure and manage their risks more effectively. We offer knowledge and expertise in areas including Tech Audit, IT operations, strategy & transformation, digital integration, data & analytics, commercial assurance, cyber security, performance assurance, treasury and external and internal audit.
You’ll work in our industry leading, London Top-Tier (LTT) team. Our LTT business unit provides services to a wide range of FTSE 100 clients from both the public and non-FS private sectors.
- Overseeing the delivery of Internal Audit delivery teams on Tech Audit engagements, including being responsible for quality of outputs & achieving engagement profitability targets
- Managing key client relationships, for example Internal Audit Directors and Heads of IT / Technology Internal Audit
- Taking an active role in people management, plus coaching and developing your peoples’ skills
- Supporting clients in developing their annual Technology Internal Audit plans and planning individual audits
- Working with our wider Internal Audit practice and other business units to deliver a coherent Internal Audit service to our clients
- Developing existing client relationships and winning new work, including working on proposals and being activity involved in client pitches
Essential skills, qualifications and experience:
- Experience working in a technology audit, technology risk or technology compliance role, as either as part of an in-house technology team or at another professional services firm
- Experience working with or for large companies/clients, ideally FTSE100 companies or Government agencies
- Experience interacting and building relationships with senior individuals and developing business or gaining support for new ideas
- Broad knowledge of the technology risk landscapes including knowledge of IT processes, best practice frameworks, technology systems and infrastructure, e.g. ITIL, COBIT, applications, operating systems, databases
- Track record of leading, managing and developing teams and individuals
- Strong report writing, presentation and facilitation skills
- A relevant Technology Audit or IT qualification, e.g. CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA
Desirable skills, qualifications and experience:
- Functional expertise in enterprise applications, e.g. ERP, CRM, Billing or other operating systems
- Deeper subject matter expertise in specific IT operational areas such as Cyber Security, IT Resilience
- Expertise in emerging technology, data and analytics