Capability and Development Team Technical Trainer
About the team
Our Client/Technical Training team are responsible for developing and implementing targeted, client-specific training to ensure our people have the industry context and technical knowledge to deliver excellence to our clients through enhanced operational efficiency and quality.
The Technical Trainer will be required to:
- Support the client/technical training lead in design, development, delivery and evaluation of all technical training programmes (both new joiner and client project specific);
- Build strong relationships with SMEs and technical experts throughout the business and leverage their knowledge to build robust technical training programmes;
- Liaise with clients during the mobilisation phase of Operate Programmes to design, develop and deliver client specific training;
- Liaise with Operate pillar leads to communicate C&D plans and understand their requirements;
- Support the wider C&D agenda and initiatives as required;
- Upskill and keep up to date with FS regulatory requirements, FS regulator priorities and the key issues impacting our clients;
- Work at pace balancing multiple priorities and requests; and
- Liaise with PwC Augment/Operate Operations team (resourcing, recruitment) to understand pipeline requests (supporting C&D Lead on this).
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships, and engage, with key stakeholders, both internally and externally, with the credibility to influence at all levels of stakeholders;
- An understanding of the critical issues in Financial Services (through experience in Industry, Consulting, Deals or Operations);
- Effective training delivery skills;
- A goal orientated attitude and an ability to maintain focus on agreed objectives and deliverables, particularly when dealing with ambiguity and conflicting priorities;
- A demonstrable knowledge and experience of developing people;
- The ability to work across the PwC network, partnering with others and working collaboratively to leverage support and resources as required;
- The ability to self-motivate and work independently, as well as collaboratively as part of a wider team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- An innovative and creative in approach to new challenges and existing practices; and
- A willingness to move out of comfort zone.
- Specialist L&D capability with knowledge and skills across all aspects of the training cycle within a Financial Services environment