Who we are
Are you a savvy Data Analytics professional? PwC’s Operate is investing in the further expansion of its managed services offering and seeking to recruit Data Analysts who can provide our clients with enhanced insight across a breadth of regulatory or compliance focussed issues.
Our Data and Analytics colleagues work with clients through improved insight from Artificial Intelligence and advanced analytics / data visualisation, and by establishing the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that decisions are based on accurate information. In addition, we assure that information and data provided to regulators and third parties is accurate, complete and trustworthy.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for candidates who have experience using various data analysis techniques to understand large volumes of data. You will be a strong team player with a focus on quality, attention to detail with excellent communication and written skills.
About the role
We support our clients with a range of services such as:
- Designing and developing dashboards, visualisations and metrics to improve understanding of business processes, identify potential weaknesses and provide operational resilience
- Assessing and optimising data governance processes and operations in order to meet data protection requirements
- Designing automated and data-driven controls to better manage and protect data assets
- Data Discovery, Data Flow mapping, Data and Process Analysis for Remediation Planning
- Validating and testing data and reports submitted to regulatory bodies
- Strong VBA and SQL skills with respect to data profiling and data discovery as well as high proficiency in MS Excel
- Demonstrable experience undertaking deep dive analysis and querying using SQL
- Demonstrable experience communicating conclusions through writing clear documentation or through verbal communication to both business and IT users
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to grasp underlying complexities in data
- Data modelling and visualisation experience.
- Knowledge of financial markets, ratings and financial data (significant exposure is a plus, but not required)
- A technical background in Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Analytics or similar