Client Relationship Programmes - Data Administrator
Who we're looking for
Client Relationship Programmes - Data Administrator, Alumni
PwC is looking for an Administrative Data Assistant to join the Client Relationship Programme Team – the CRP
team is responsible for driving integrated activity and opportunities across Alumni, NED’s, ACN and key buyer
About the role
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of the strategic growth areas for Sales and Marketing (SMT) as
a Data Administrator supporting the Client Relationship Programmes. The successful candidate will be
responsible for supporting the Client Relationship Programmes, in particular the Alumni programme, and
supporting the delivery of multi-channel relationship marketing programmes. The role will require solid data
analytics experience, strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail. The role holder
will need to be a self-starter who thrives on multi-tasking and is familiar with the variety of marketing channels
available at PwC, with an emphasis on digital. The candidate must also have strong business acumen, and have
experience of researching, capturing and analysing complex data sets.
There will also be a requirement to work in an agile and flexible way across programmes to ensure that we are
continually focused on where we can create the most value for our clients and the firm.
The role will report to the Senior Manager Alumni Team Leader, but ultimately report into the Head of Client
● Support in the delivery of alumni programme related administrative tasks eg. managing enquiry in boxes
and phone and updating alumni records.
● Support in the delivery of marketing and communications activity associated with the One Firm Client
Relationship Programmes with a focus on Alumni.
● A key focus of the role with be data entry and analytics, with responsibility for ensuring data accuracy
across multiple systems for communications and reporting on the measurement of the programmes.
● Understanding and being aware of the data risks and quality aspects of all marketing activity programmes.
● Good communication and written skills are essential as is the ability to effectively build relationships at
senior management, peer and team level.
● Strong analytical ability, with experience of researching, capturing, analysing and developing
recommendations based upon complex data sets.
● Advanced excel skills mandatory.
● Ability to follow processes with a high level of attention to detail.
● Understanding of data based content management systems to maintain and refine data.
● Understanding of CRM systems and databases to maintain and refine data
● Ability to multi-task and prioritise projects mandatory.
● Understanding of project/event management would be useful
● Proactive with a positive ‘can do’ approach.
● Self-starter able to work effectively as part of a team.
● A sound business understanding as well as being commercially and risk aware.