Manager/Senior Manager - VAT Advisory
About the team
PwC are the market leaders in VAT advisory services, providing services to many of the firm’s largest and most important clients. Our business in the South East has doubled in size over the last 3 years and we are looking to continue that strong growth with talented and driven indirect tax professionals.
You will have a great opportunity to build your career as an indirect tax specialist in a fast growing business and in a region that is a national growth priority for PwC. You will work with a wide range of clients across all business sectors and have responsibility to lead relationships with those clients. You will be given immediate responsibility for a client portfolio and have the opportunity to play a key part in the leadership of the business.
About the role
This role provides the successful candidate with an unparalleled opportunity to develop their career, to build global VAT technical skills and the experience of working on complex and challenging assignments.
On a day to day basis responsibilities will include:
• Building relationships with our clients;
• Delivery of the highest quality advice to clients;
• Managing a team and helping develop others in the team;
• Liaising with the global PwC network;
• Keeping up to date with legislation and practical changes which impact VAT;
Essential skills and experience
Successful candidate will need to possess and demonstrate a broader range of capabilities and skills, including:
• Strong VAT technical skills;
• Good communication skills, both oral and written;
• Good self-organisational skills
• Energy and enthusiasm;
• Ambition and a strong desire to succeed;
• A commitment to team working;