Head of Organisational Effectiveness - London
Who are you looking for
Reporting directly into the Executive Board, this role will be responsible for driving the delivery of the desired culture for the firm, through firmwide Engagement, Organisation Design and Change Management activity. As part of the role you will be responsible for leading a team of senior specialists and Project Managers, inspiring them to deliver programmes aligned to the delivery of our firmwide Strategic Objectives.
Please note this role could be performed by someone with a formal flexible working arrangement.
About the role
From both a firmwide and people perspective we have a strategically important and exciting change agenda to deliver over the next few years and this role will be integral to delivering that. You will be responsible for leading a team of change, culture and programme delivery experts who will partner with our business to deliver strategic projects and embed change.
The role will report directly into the Chief People Officer. As part of this role you will need to work closely with both business leaders, client teams, members of the people teams, the management board and our communications team.
Key aspects of this role will include;
- Leading on the firmwide people engagement agenda, with responsibility for measuring engagement, supporting the business with their response to feedback received and managing suppliers
- Own the firmwide EVP on behalf of the Chief People Officer. In addition you will be the main point of contact for other Board members and key leaders, mentor and advising on how to deliver the EVP
- Designing and driving programmes and initiatives to reinforce the firmwide desired culture. This will involve engaging with senior leaders to ensure business activities and initiatives are in alignment with our desired culture and to support them to drive business change that embeds this culture. In addition you will also be responsible for developing KPIs to support the measurement of progress.
- Lead on organisational design activity from a firmwide perspective and work closely with the PwC global network to share thinking and ideas
- Own the implementation of change management across the UK firm. This would include embedding change management practises across the firm, building the case for change and assessing the readiness for change
- Be responsible for the delivery of key strategic projects
- Experience of leading,driving and measuring employee engagement
- Deep expertise in embedding and advising on change management activity
- Experience of delivering Organisational Design activities
- Recent experience of embedding culture change
- Proven track record in leading and managing multiple competing workstream, and delivering associated budgets and governance requirement
- Excellent communications skills - verbal and written
- Strong history of leading teams and supporting team members to develop and grow their careers
- Strong relationship skills and experience of engaging with and gaining the buy in and support of senior stakeholders
- Ability to be agile and flexible in your approaches to delivery of work, through the use of new methodologies, technology and where, when and how work is delivered
- Experience of working as part of large programmes and influencing the agenda where appropriate
- Recognition of the importance of being a positive role model for change
- Highly organised, resilient
- Understanding of HR
- Experience of working within a professional services firm would be useful but not essential