Digital Product Senior Manager- London or Manchester
Line of service
Internal Firm Services
Senior Manager/Associate Director
Global team - Internal Firm Services
Marketing and communications
About the Team
PwC's Global Marketing organization is a client-focused and high-performing team which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
About the Role
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leveraging industry leading tools to communicate status effectively to a large set of global stakeholders;
- Holding global teams accountable for supporting product requirements and providing user acceptance testing on new features and functionality;
- Performing product demonstrations to stakeholders;
- Engaging and leading the digital community across the network to represent their priorities in the roadmap; and,
- Leading the relationship with Global counterparts (i.e. Network IT), including working closely with business analysts and developers.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Providing a framework for gathering product requirements through data analysis, stakeholder interviews and usability
- Managing the overall pwc.com global product roadmap of features, functionality, templates and components;
- Delivering Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) with prioritized features and corresponding justification;
- Partnering with development teams to coordinate roadmaps with release cycles;
- Defining and launching high quality, market enhancing products;
- Managing intake, assessment and scheduling of new features and functionality; and,
- Managing vendor relationships with technology partners.
- Educated to degree level