London Top Tier - Corporate Treasury - Manager
The world of treasury is changing. With ever changing financial business, financial and regulatory environments our
clients are asking for ever more challenging support.
PwC’s Treasury and Commodities team provides a full range of treasury support to clients across non-bank financial services businesses, trading businesses and leading multinational corporations. Our teams provide these specialist services to across a wide geographical area, including the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
In the UK, we have the Global Firms largest concentration of expertise including former Treasurers, Analysts, Risk Managers, Traders, IT Specialists and Finance professionals. We have been recognised as the leading Corporate Treasury; Commodities service provider in the country for the past 15 years winning the TMI best global treasury consultancy.
About the role
Building on this success, we are now seeking Managers to join our team.
As Manager in the team, you will be responsible for leading and undertaking advisory and consultancy services to our clients including;
- Review and development of treasury risk and cash management policies, processes, controls and reporting;
- Developing and implementing market, credit and liquidity management programs;
- Advice on treasury risk management, hedging strategies and appropriate derivative instruments;
- Leading treasury and cash transformation projects;
- Developing and implementing payment, bank connectivity and cash management structures and processes;
- Support clients in developing the business case for, then selection, design and implementation of treasury, payment and cash system solutions; and
- Involvement in the treasury aspects of transaction-related and M&A projects.
Working experience in one or more of the following areas – treasury and systems / technology, treasury and cash operations, cash management and treasury risk and exposure management – from within a corporate or non- bank financial services environment or as an advisor in a leading consultancy;
- Experience of working within a project environment as part of a team or leading sub teams;
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to interpret financial and non-financial data;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Flexibility in working in different environments;
- Drive and determination to bring value to our clients;
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral; and
- Ability to work both in small teams and as part of larger projects.
You need to have at least 3 of these skills:
- Associate member of the ACT or studying towards;
- An awareness of treasury, cash and payment technology options available to the Corporate market, how these are applied to deliver improvements plus ideally practical experience of design and implementation of said;
- Front, middle and back office treasury and cash awareness with a good understanding of key financial and control processes;
- Good understanding and/or experience in full lifecycle projects to deliver change in the treasury and cash;
- Strong ability to work in a team environment including project management.