Line of service
Senior Associate/Senior Consultant
Deals - PwC Augment
Across all industries
Who we arePwC Augment is a business unit within PwC that provides skilled resources to clients to support business as usual (BAU) and exceptional projects.
Our people are not consultants or advisors, but execution focused resources deployed under the supervision and direction of client staff, in a cost effective and scalable model which make it easy for clients to put project teams in place quickly and easily.
About the roleWe are looking for candidates that have various levels of project management experience that can support and manage the execution of projects that develop new capabilities, products and services.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth team, with progression opportunities for high performers. All successful candidates will be provided with structured training and professional development, enabling them to meet the requirements of this responsive and fast-paced team.
Responsibilities will vary by engagement and skillset, all also may include:
- Support wide range of projects of varying size
- Assist with creating/updating project plans and business process documents
- Manage/monitor actions to ensure that timeframes are being met
- Ensure that projects are operating within agreed budgets
- Identify and evaluate project risks/issues and advise on mitigation strategies
- Creation and management of appropriate project governance, framework and reporting
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for opportunities to provide business value
- Proven track record at building and leveraging long lasting relationships
- Lead post-implementation review of project lessons learned and evaluate client satisfaction and best practices
RequirementsApplicants should ideally have the following:
Qualifications & Experience
- Undergraduate degree (e.g., BA, BSc) preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of project management in a corporate function
- Demonstrable experience of success within complex project environments
- Significant technical understanding of project management frameworks and methodologies
- Excellent project planning skills
- Any other relevant professional qualifications would be advantageous (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Ability to manage time, prioritise tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Highly analytical and ability to develop solutions to technical problems
- Proven ability to be a team player, while retaining ability to work independently with little supervision
- Professionally sceptical mind-set
- Aptitude for learning new systems and IT applications
- The role will be based in Belfast, however as a result of the wide variety of clients and projects, you may be asked to work in other locations within the UK and beyond, sometimes at short notice and sometimes over lengthy periods of time. Your desire and ability to do this will be discussed as part of the recruitment process. Candidates who are unable or do not wish to work on projects in other locations will still be considered.
The skills we look for in future employeesAll our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’.
The PwC Professional focuses on five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships. We use this framework to recruit, develop and assess our people, at all grades and all areas of our business, because we expect all of our people to be leaders.
DiversityWe work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool as well as those who reflect the diverse nature of our society. And we aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their strengths. Creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business.
As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.