London Top Tier - Strategy and Transformation - Senior Associate
About the role
You will assist in managing end to end delivery of strategy and transformation engagements for a range of FTSE 100 clients.
London Top-Tier’s (LTT) business unit provides Risk Assurance services to a wide range of Top-Tier clients from both the public and private sectors including Central Government, Local Government, Health, Education, Retail & Consumer, Industrial Products, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences, Energy & Mining, Communications and Entertainment & Media. You can expect to be working in any of these sectors. However, you will be expected to have or develop sector expertise.
PwC’s Risk Assurance specialists offer knowledge and expertise in areas including IT systems and programmes, business systems and governance, business resilience, commercial assurance, cyber security, data assurance, performance assurance, treasury and external and internal audit. Although your role will be focused on Strategy and transfromation, you can expect to be work alongside specialists from other areas.
About the Team
The London Top Tier Programme Assurance practice is looking for Senior Associates to join its successful and growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience of large transformation programmes or complex business systems, such as SAP or Oracle. The ideal candidate will have expertise using leading portfolio, programme and project management practices such as agile project delivery, performance data analytics, programme management office development and operation, portfolio planning and delivery and benefit realisation. We are also interested in individuals with emerging tech experience such as Blockchain, RPA (Robotics Process Automation), IoT or other Industry 4.0 technology.
You will be expected to deliver existing business:
- Assisting in the delivery of relevant engagements, working to meet client expectations and commitments.
- Ensuring clients are billed correctly and payments are being made on time.
- Ensuring risk and quality expectations are met or exceeded.
- Taking an active role in coaching and developing skills in the team and in other solutions sets.
- Working to increase awareness of programme assurance across London Top Tier.
Essential skills, qualifications and experience
- Experience of large transformation project/ programme management
- Technology experience (e.g. but not limited to SAP, Oracle, Cloud. Mobile App or Artificial Intelligence)
- Sector vertical experience ideally in FTSE100 or Government agencies.
- Well-developed consultant skill set developed in Big Four, boutique project management consultancy, Systems Integrator or can be demonstrated through industry roles.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and presentational skills
- Professional Service organisation experience
- Project Management qualifications e.g. MSP, Prince2, MAPM, MoR, Agile, Scrum
- Functional expertise in Enterprise Apps (e.g. CRM, Billing, SCM, or ERP systems)
- Project Management qualifications e.g. MSP, Prince2, MAPM, MoR
- Data and analytics expertise
- Cyber expertise