SAP Ariba Intergration specialist
We are seeking to recruit a Manager to join an already successful team to help deliver transformational projects around SAP’s Ariba Procurement suite. The right candidate will have a strong grounding in Ariba together with a very good understanding of Integration technologies and products that integrate Ariba with ERP products from SAP and other vendors.
As part of a highly skilled, specialist Digital SAP Practice within a wider group of Technology professionals, you will be encouraged to initiate and develop new ideas and solutions. Our highly committed team have an excellent track record of delivering high quality work to clients across the broad range of industry sectors, and have ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
We aim to develop individuals entering the team and to help them progress in their consulting career and will seek to provide the opportunities for high performers to move up rapidly within the group.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate experience or aptitude in some or all of the following areas:
- Architects, designs and delivers technology integration solutions with a focus on SAP’s Ariba Procurement suite on time, to budget and exceeds client expectation
- Advises and supports clients on the recommended architecture and roadmap for integrating Ariba together with enabling the consequent changes to their IT landscape to support the solution
- Understands SAP’s Digital roadmap and how Ariba fits into it and works together with other technology products and solutions
- Understands the technology integration roadmap for Ariba and other SAP digital products and has a point of view on the choices for specific client situations
- Develops and manages long term relationships at senior levels with the client
- Manages quality of the delivery of the solution to ensure it exceeds client expectations
- Leverages the wider PwC organisation to bring full range of best advice to the client
The role will involve contributing to our continued thought leadership and intellectual capability to ensure that appropriate solutions are developed for clients.
About the role
We're one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. Our Digital SAP competency within the Technology practice is focussed on working in partnership with clients to deliver real business transformation across a number of industry sectors using new age Digital products.
We advise our extensive range of clients across a wide variety of issues, delivering their Digital roadmaps in a sustainable way.
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate a proven track record in some or all of the following:
- Strong experience in integration of SAP Ariba to SAP ERP products as well as other ERP solutions
- Strong integration architecture skills including the ability to assimilate clients’ existing IT landscapes and propose appropriate integration solutions for them
- Extremely strong client management/project management skills including ability to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live.
- Prior experience across different EAI products including on-premise and cloud based IPaaS is beneficial.
- Previous senior consulting experience with the following EAI / IPaaS tools is a solid predictor of success: SAP PI, Dell Boomi, Mulesoft, Informatica, Oracle Fusion
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations.
- Ability to drive creative solutions that address the business need while maintaining a focus on performance, scalability and total cost of ownership
- As well as technical knowledge and experience, you must be able to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, commercial acumen and ability to thrive in a team environment.
General Consulting Skills required:
- The capacity or ability to lead clients and colleagues whilst exemplifying quality standards and being an ambassador for PwC
- Developing long term relationships with clients
- Has a flexible outlook and is creative to originate ideas
- Ability to advise and interact with all levels of client management and staff
- Excellent business analysis and design skills
- Excellent oral communication, written communication and negotiation skills
- Coaching and developing staff
- Understanding our clients business and showing strong commercial acumen
- Presentation, facilitation, process mapping and business modelling
- Experience of working with and developing relationships with client management
- Demonstrate ability to gain trusted advisor status with clients and develop relationships into longer term partnerships and large scale assignments
- Awareness of the technology issues which arise from procurement matters
- Educated to Degree level. Further personal / industry qualifications such as ACA /CIMA or MBA are valued but not considered essential.
For more senior levels, specific experience and interest in either the public, private, health or finance sectors is considered advantageous.