About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join our rapidly expanding team of technology professionals. You will be required to work with some of the largest technology firms globally, to manage a team, assisting our clients in the protection of their intellectual property. Operating from our Belfast based EMEA hub, you will be responsible for managing in the delivery of global engagements.
What we are looking for
As a manager in the team, you will be responsible for leading the delivery on client engagements and play a key role in the project’s success. You will work closely with all parties involved including your team, clients, third parties & internal stakeholders. It is essential that the candidate is capable of delivering high quality work for clients, demonstrate an understanding of both the client’s business and relevant professional standards. The candidate will be expected to develop and maintain strong client relationships at a wide variety of levels.
Essential Candidate Traits:
- Relationship building (excellent interpersonal skills);
- Intellectual curiosity & problem solving;
- Investigative mind-set;
- General understanding of legal terminology;
- Broad understanding of IT technologies;
- Data analytics of both qualitative and quantitative data; and
- Time management.
- Solid experience in a client facing technology role
- Solid people management experience within a similar field
- Proven experience in building relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience in project and finance management
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Advanced analytical skills using Excel or other software tools
- Good experience of collaborative working as part of a driven team
- A technical understanding of networks
- Broad understanding of enterprise-level technology
- Additional language skills would be beneficial
- Need to travel/overnight stays away from home: Yes
- Amount of time PwC office based: 60%+
As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we're open to flexible working arrangements where appropriate.